Monday, July 25, 2011

The beginning....

6 years ago, my husby and I got married.  It was a rainy day so all our pictures were taken inside unfortunatly.  I love him with all my heart and couldn't wait to be his wife, I never wanted to leave him.  I hate to be away from him, :) I tried to jump into the new wife role and cook and bake but let me tell you, I was NO good at it!! My sweet husby never complained and ate whatever I served him. He used to joke that I didn't cook, I "warmed" things up! I didn't like cooking, but now I do. Lately, years down the road, I have found joy in cooking.  I find it relaxing and satisfying to make something delicious for my family.  There's something nice about hearing your 5 year old say "this is the best thing I ever tasted, even gooder then mac n cheese!" YES!  Success!! I love to search blogs and get recipes and share what I have tired, so that is what you will find here!

 Husby and I, 2004

On our Honeymoon in Ireland, 2005


No comments:

Post a Comment