Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pizza!


Pizza! Who doesn't love pizza?? There are many different kinds that we like in our house...bbq chicken pizza, pepperoni, cheese, hawaiin, cheeseless (yes, that's right, NO cheese! Crazy huh!?! A friend in college couldn't eat cheese so this is what she got and you know, it was good!), and many others but, since the husby was gone this week I made this little beauty for me! And I ate the whole thing! Don't judge, it was a small pizza!

I saw this pizza on one of my favorite blogs....ourbestbites.com  I saw a picture of this pizza here http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/06/tutorial-bbq-grilled-pizza/
but had to guess on some of the ingredients as it's more a tutorial on grilling prizza, not this specific kind.  I bought this at the store for my base instead of making dough...
 and bought my favorite spaghetti sauce, tomato and mozzerella cheese.  The store I went to didn't have fresh basil so I had to use dry, but it was still yummy!! Next time I want to try it with the pesto sauce.  Made a really yummy personal pizza!


No comments:

Post a Comment