Monday, August 8, 2011

Broccoli Casserole

Tonight I wanted to spruce up our broccoli.  The kids love it, and we played it simple tonight with chicken nuggets and broccoli. So it needed something extra. I jumped on Spark Recipes (love that site!) http://sparkrecipes.com/ and found this recipe.  Super simple and pretty good.

Ingredients
4 CUPS BROCCOLI CUT UP
2 CUPS CHEDDAR CHEESE
1 SLEEVE RITZS CRACKERS

Directions:

MELT CHEESE AND BAKE OVER BROCCOLI AND TOP WITH CRUMBLED CRACKERS. SERVING SIZE IS 1/2 CUP

Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BB_WOLFE.

I didn't put as many crackers on because I didn't have many, but I thought it was yummy, both my littles ate it up.  My husby thought the crackers were weird but I had buttery ones so it was a nice flavor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment