Sunday, January 8, 2012

No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake

So is it any surprise that I have a recipe for something sweet, NO! I love my sweets! I made this at my parents house for a family par-tay and not only was it easy it was super yummy!! I found the recipe on Pinterest (love pinterest!!) and everyone loved it!

Is there anything better the cream, chocolate, strawberries and graham crackers? So easy and you make it ahead of time so that the crackers go soft.  YUM! 

No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
serves 8
2 pounds fresh strawberries, washed
3 1/4 cups whipping cream, divided
1/3 cup confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon rosewater (optional)
4 sleeves (about 19 ounces, or 24 to 28 whole crackers) graham crackers
2 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped


http://www.thekitchn.com/redirected-117900

No comments:

Post a Comment