Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Mmmm, tonight I made homemade chocolate chip cookies! They were SO good!  I only made one batch (like 7 cookies) and the kids and I ate them up..more in the fridge for another day! I wanted something sweet and turned to the fabulous ladies at http://www.ourbestbites.com/ . They have a recipe for chocolate chip cookies, seriously, you have to try them out!!  If you like gooey, chewy cookies, these are the ones! 

De-lish!

While making the cookies, my little ones were around the counter watching and I was scraping the flour off the side of the kitchen aid so it would all mix in, while it was on,  and got a little too close with the spoon and it got caught and shot across the room!!  Luckily there were no casulties! We all had a good laugh though!

No comments:

Post a Comment