Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pork Chops

I have a recipe that I like to use when making pork whether it be a tenderloin or pork chops but I love the flavor! Unfortunatly I don't remember where I got it. Just put the following ingredients in a shallow dish to dip the pork in:
1 Tbsp italian bread crumbs
1 tsp dried Thyme
1 tsp dried Basil
1 tsp dried Onion flakes
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Dip the pork in the mixture til it's coated on both sides. Place in a baking dish and bake at 400. I believe I did it for 25 minutes but I just kept an eye on it.  It was so yummy with the stuffing and brocolli! Sorry I don't have a picture but we have church until 4pm and by the time we get home I'm starving!! So I made dinner and then scarfed it and didn't even think about a picture til I was half way through. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment